Location and Characters
For my main task, i have decided to add a chase scene in as majority of the 2 minutes.
I have had to look round and find the right place for the chase scene's. I have decided to do it down several ally ways i Hitchin. I think the alley ways will give a good sense of being trapped and no where to run, this feel will interest people to keep watching. The time of day we will film will be around dusk, so that the lighting will be dim, but not too dim that you cant make stuff out, also down the alley there are several lampost's that will give off good lighting. Characters will not need to be that specific, the other person in my group will be the actors in it, and if we need more actors we can find other people too assist in our film.
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment